Mel-Bin

This is just a Starting for me... I need to learn more about bloggy... please give me some hint! thank u.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

"The Rich and The Poor"

The Poor may wear nice clothes
The Rich may wear simple clothes

The Poor may live in nice houses
The Rich may live in small houses

The Poor may be spendrift
The Rich may be stingy

The Poor may want to look rich
The Rich may want to appear poor

Why does anyone need to fake their real identity?
Pourquoi?

In the end of the day,
The Rich is getting Richer and The Poor is getting Poorer.

If I ever become Rich one day,
I'll try to become as humble as possible,
So that I'll be The Rich that gets Richer,
I might not appear Rich, but at least it is
the comfort of life, the happiness that counts.

"chance" are just like "Luck"
It is not easy to get, and if you do get it,
Its because U helped others in the past.

Get Rewards when u love others like u love urself.
Help those in needs and be understanding.
You will be rewarded handsomely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home