Mel-Bin

This is just a Starting for me... I need to learn more about bloggy... please give me some hint! thank u.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Love you unconditionaly

This is a new life, no more school, no more exams. This time I have to work very hard to earn a better life in the future. I know that eventually I will miss my old times in school, but I will have to move on to work stage. Lots of responsibility, patience and be wise. I really wish to start to get busy, to remove all my mood swings. When I have nothing better to do, I will have a very bad mood swings. I guess, I have to get a better programme for myself. I will start off with volunteer work. Hopefully, by helping people, I can get myself on my feet. Leave all my mood swings behind and be happy to help others.

I wish to start to work, to build up my dreams, my future. If there is one thing i want to live in, is to live a better life with happiness and fun. BE WISE. I have to learn to be WISER.

I will love you unconditionally, with all I can.
sweetie, seeing you will make my day.
I always eager to see you, to feel you.
That's how I want you to be mine so badly.

Things might not go according to plan.
but I want you to know that I really want it.
Time will prove it, and We will make it through.
For our future, our happiness.

Sweetie, you are the one, you are mine.
Love me like I love you.
let it be forever, let it be.
Your are my fairy tale.

There always be ups and downs,
but one thing for sure is,
my love for you will never change.
Let the me love you unconditionally.

Please be mine always and forever, My Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home